Use these links to quickly go to a page, otherwise keep scrolling for more information:
If you are looking for among the best dentist Conejo Valley has to offer, you have found him at Model Smile Dentistry. Practicing since 1999, Dr. Albert Chow and his experienced staff bring top-of-the-line dental arts and oral health to you and your family.
At Model Smiles Dentistry, Dr. Albert Chow takes a holistic approach to performing dental procedures for cosmetic, general, and medical purposes. This means taking into account not only the immediate issues being presented, but also their underlying causes, and the effects of different treatments on the entire body. We strive to create a calm, inviting environment for even the most anxious dental patients, and believe in thoroughly explaining every procedure before it is performed so that the patient is well-informed and at ease.
Major Areas of Practice
At our comfortable office, we are proud to offer a wide range of dental services, all informed by a holistic mindset that prioritizes overall patient wellness every step of the way. Our services can be organized into three main categories:
- Cosmetic Procedures. Crooked smile? Yellowing or missing teeth? We offer everything from veneers and whitening treatments to full mouth reconstruction. Pinhole gum rejuvenation is a minimally invasive alternative to gum grafting to treat receding gums, and we offer multiple options for teeth straightening that are much less noticeable than braces.
- General Dentistry. We take pride in offering routine dental cleanings and check-ups, as well as performing common procedures like root canals, in a relaxed environment that is tailored to optimize patient comfort. We recognize that our patients’ time is valuable, so we won’t keep you waiting – when you come in for a cleaning, you’ll see a dental hygienist immediately to begin your care.
- Specialty Procedures. We recognize that some people have unique dental needs. If you suffer TMJ/jaw pain or sleep apnea, we are happy to investigate the causes and provide you with the appropriate care. Cancer patients often experience negative oral health outcomes as the result of their treatments, and these problems can even begin to interfere with the cancer treatment itself. If you are in the midst of cancer treatment or are anticipating beginning treatment soon, we can provide the care you need to stay in the best health possible. We also offer safe mercury removal services and sedation dentistry.
Some more of Dr. Chow's specialty procedures include:
The Conejo Valley Experience
Conejo Valley is a beautiful area in Southern California that includes the northwestern part of Los Angeles County and the southeastern portion of Ventura County. Mountains and natural beauty make it a popular camping and vacation destination, while a booming technology industry keeps it on the front edge of developing trends. The word “conejo” is Spanish for “rabbit”, a reference to the desert cottontails and brush rabbits that are common to the region.
We love Conejo Valley, and we’re proud to serve its occupants. Dr. Chow has had the honor of being chosen two years in a row in Los Angeles Magazine as the dentist other Southern California dentists are most likely to choose to see themselves. We at Model Smiles Dentistry provide the cutting-edge, holistic treatments that our Conejo Valley patients have come to expect from us, always prioritizing overall health and patient comfort every step of the way. Contact us to set up your initial consultation today.
As a family dentist who also embraces holistic principles, Dr. Chow is excited to welcome you to his practice. We are sure you will experience the high level of expertise that our current patients rave about. To find the most caring and proficient dentist Newbury Park and Conejo Valley has to offer, you need to see Dr. Chow.
You will be treated as though you are part of our extended family in a friendly and comforting atmosphere that will put to rest any worries you may have about going to the dentist. Dr. Chow uses his dental talents along with high tech equipment to deliver pain-free procedures with minimum invasiveness.
Our long list of standard services include:
Replace missing teeth with a traditional bridge or an implant-supported bridge.Learn more
Natural-looking, tooth-colored caps over teeth to repair or restore a tooth that is chipped, broken, discolored or has a large cavity.Learn more
A fast and economical solution to fixing teeth that are cracked, broken or discolored. Dr. Chow applies bonding material to the tooth, and with his artistic skills, shapes it so it will look like a natural tooth.Learn more
When an extraction is necessary, Dr. Chow takes great care to perform it gently and thoroughly. He will also go over options for replacing the tooth if needed.Learn more
Prevention is a large part of dental hygiene, but when gum disease occurs, we take steps as soon as possible to stop it in its tracks. Our professional and skilled hygienists perform scaling and planing to remove tartar from above and below the gum line and smooth the tooth root so bacteria cannot adhere to the surface.Learn more
Professional cleanings to get rid of plaque and tartar, which protects teeth and gums from decay. From children to adults, regular cleanings and home maintenance will keep your oral health at optimum levels.Learn more
Inlays and Onlays
Restorations custom-made of resin or porcelain, so they are tooth colored. They perform as fillings when a regular filling is too small and a crown would be too big.Learn more
Dr. Chow performs painless root canals. Our patients exclaim how easy and pain-free this procedure is. A root canal can often effectively save a tooth from extraction.Learn more
Cosmetic Dentistry for a Beautiful Smile
Dr. Chow and his staff are also pleased to offer a full array of cosmetic dentistry services. Some standard dental procedures also serve to enhance the beauty of your smile at the same time. To get quality results with a top dentist, Conejo Valley is proud to be the destination for Dr. Chow. He and his staff and can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bonding
- Six-Month Smiles®
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
- Porcelain Fillings, Inlays or Onlays
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
If you have had unpleasant dental experiences in the past, you need to know it doesn't have to be painful or filled with anxiety. We are dedicated to showing all our patients they can have superior dental work without pain and without worry. For among the most expert and compassionate dentist Newbury Park and Conejo Valley has, contact Model Smile Dentistry.
Schedule a Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to help you understand the state of your oral health with a consultation with Thousand Oaks dentist, Dr. Albert Chow. He will conduct a thorough examination and discuss the results with you, ensuring you understand all of your dental options.