A biological, integrative dental practice in Thousand Oaks, CA
The mouth/body connection has only recently been fully recognized as a factor in whole body health. Dr. Chow, as an integrative dentist, offers an array of specialized dental services, geared to produce exceptional results, without putting a patient at risk of exposure to toxic products. These treatments include:
- Laser dentistry: ModelSmile Dentistry is one of the few practices serving Thousand Oaks, Malibu, Woodland Hills, Ventura and the surrounding communities with injection and drill-free dental treatments. The Solea Laser system allows a patient to experience pain-free dentistry without the fear associated with the sound and vibration of a dental drill, and the injections and numbing of traditional dentistry.
- Zirconia dental implants: Zirconia is a chemically inert substance that is unable to stimulate any chemical reactions, migrate to other areas of the body, or corrode. The natural white color of these implants can create a very natural, sturdy tooth replacement, with a non-metal alternative.
- Integrative cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry can be performed with the safest health protocols, whether replacing metal fillings with safe, beautiful restorations, crowns, biocompatible fillings, bridges, implants, veneers and other cosmetic treatments. Every procedure is performed with artistry and meticulous care to achieve a result that brings you confidence in your smile in all the years ahead.
- State-of-the-art technology: ModelSmile Dentistry is equipped with the latest advances in dental technology, including digital X-rays, PRF (platelet rich fibrin), stem cells, and other treatments geared to produce superior outcomes.
- Minimally invasive dental treatments: At ModelSmile Dentistry, we understand the mouth/body 0connection, and all procedures are performed to preserve as much natural tooth structure as possible, with a minimally invasive approach that results in a long-lasting restoration or cosmetic treatment that looks and feels sturdy, natural, and balanced with you facial structure.
- Amalgam, mercury filling replacement: Removing mercury fillings requires a specialized set of procedures to ensure the patient is not exposed to the mercury vapor released when the filling is accessed with a dental drill. Dr. Chow, as a Certified Naturopath, has implemented the safest health and safety protocols for filling removal and replacement.