At ModelSmile Dentistry, we are honored to serve our patients in the Newbury Park community.
What We Do – Newbury Park Holistic Dentistry
Dr. Chow offers his patients in Newbury Park a wide array of dental services, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry: Whether you want to enhance your smile with custom veneers, need a crown, want to whiten your teeth, or need Invisalign braces, dentures, implants, a bridge, or need full mouth reconstruction, we deliver these services with advanced, healthy, body-friendly techniques.
- Implant dentistry: Implants are a superior way to replace a lost tooth or restore a full arch. Rather than wearing dentures, you can enjoy sturdy, natural-looking teeth that can last a lifetime. Dr. Chow offers Zirconia implants. These implants are particularly safe, as Zirconia is inert and does not interact with other substances, and look incredibly natural, while being exceptionally sturdy.
- Specialty procedures: Every patient is unique. We deliver an array of specialty procedures, including sedation dentistry, TMJ treatments for jaw pain, sleep apnea treatments, safe mercury removal, and dental care for cancer patients, to name just a few.
- Holistic dentistry: Holistic dentistry, biologic dentistry, and integrative dentistry are all terms to describe dental techniques geared to address dental and oral conditions while respecting that the entire body functions together, and the teeth, gums and mouth are part of an integrated system and should be treated as such. Dr. Chow does not use mercury in his practice and can remove mercury fillings with the protocols that protect a patient from exposure to mercury fumes that are released.
- General dentistry: Teeth cleaning, dental bonding, extractions, and no-injection dentistry are all available at ModelSmile Dentistry. Our Newbury Park patients have the ability to undergo dental work with advanced laser dentistry, no drills, no injections, and virtually painless.