Many people living in the Calabasas area want to ensure their dental treatments are as healthy as possible.
ModelSmile Dentistry and you. We are different.
Dr. Chow and his hand-selected team of support staff are focused on ensuring your experience is positive, painless, and that you love the results. His extent of training allows him to deliver a full array of dental procedures, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry: Many dentists offer cosmetic dentistry, but Dr. Chow has taken the art to a higher level. His approach to smile enhancements reflects his artistic nature. For veneers, implants, crowns, teeth whitening, Invisalign, full mouth reconstruction, dentures, and implants, you can trust that your treatment will be performed with ultimate care and gentle hands.
- Implant dentistry: At one time, losing a tooth was a disaster that could only be resolved by creating a bridge. The loss of a full set of teeth meant dentures. The technology of dental implants continues to advance, and Dr. Chow stays at the forefront of the latest techniques, including Zirconia implants.
- Specialty procedures: At ModelSmile Dentistry, we offer a range of specialty dental procedures, including the safe mercury filling removal and replacement, TMJ treatments, sleep apnea treatments, and dentistry for cancer patients.
- General dentistry: We all need a dentist we can trust, whether for ourselves or for the entire family. Dr. Chow and his team at ModelSmile Dentistry offer the full range of general dentistry treatments including teeth cleaning, dental bonding, extractions, and “no-injection dentistry.” Imagine resolving a cavity with no drilling and no injections! Find out about our laser dentistry and how you can now enjoy a painless experience and excellent results.
- Integrative dentistry: Dr. Chow is among the few dentists in the Calabasas area who practices integrative dentistry, an approach geared to support whole body health, and of immense importance to many people. He is a Certified Naturopath who takes a fresh view of how dental treatments should be performed to protect the overall health of the patient.